REC TEC 700 capacity

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don’t really know but I can put one 15 lb turkey on my Daniel Boon (458 square inches) and it cooks even. With 1000 square inches you have I would guess 2 turkeys. Maybe three medium size but it probably would cook the best with 2. Just my opinion. Hope it helps.

Got this from a Rec teq Facebook group I’m a part of.
BA2325AA-AB10-4483-B202-2C20EB35E4E4.png

Reactions: Magnous
Based on the size of mine I was gonna say 4 but Thomas beat me to it. They have a large second shelf available, which came with the package I bought, and you could easily get 2 more on that. Great chart though!!

Robert

I had been saving for a Yoder YS640s but my 3 year old decided to throw a nerf gun at my 65 inch Samsung that was less than 2 years old. After buying a new tv and a stand, I've got just enough left for a rec tec. I'm trying to force myself to want one. Not having much luck, I love the size but the 2 big issues I'm having with it is 1. its not made in America, and 2. no way to direct grill over flame. These are two things you can get with a Yoder, but boy do they make you pay a premium for it.

the rec tec is a great unit. I sear on my gasser for now. I want a busseye but they keep selling out. I could make peace with the yoder costs, weight, and rust issues

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky