re-introduction

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigredq

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 8, 2007
Lexington, Kentucky
Ok guess I'll join the club of re-introducing myself.

I've been a member since April 07, However when I first joined this site I stayed a lurker. I was running 4 poker nights a week at my house and playing another place. I had very little time for getting involved in the boards. I would read thru a couple 2 - 3 times a week but that was pretty much it. I used this place for reference. I did smokes and Qs once or twice a week here feeding the poker players. usually had 3 table tourneys and Thursdays was just live action. bla bla bla,
around september I slowed up, with a little help from our local vice. You see I also had already been shut down when I had a card room here in town. Was a scary little deal at the time.
So once I got active here, I got very active. Lost about 400 posts and threads and bummed as it was almost like starting all over here. as much of you feel the same way.

Anyways, glad everything for the most part is back up and running. The members here are what kept me coming back, and it's the members that will keep me around.

I smoke with a Chargriller Duo, Have an old brinkmann that looks like it's as old as me, A barrel that was going to be a UDS that now has been rigged to cold smoke.
a reverse flow build in the making.

So Hello again everyone. Lets have a and smoke something

Bill, thats not a bad idea. haven't done it in awhile, but I'm sure I could still set up a private game on poker stars, keep it an inexpensive buy in.

Welcome back. At least here, it helps keep you out of trouble with the vice squad!
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif

I'm glad we left the light on for you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky