RE: Bearcarver's health

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome news! Keep it up Bear 
smile.gif

This is great news with the onset of the new year!!

We are very happy that Bear is getting better.

Will still be praying, and hopefully a full recovery

will be in order.

Don't ever forget Bear, we all love ya man!!

Happy Smokin'

Mike

This thread has some SERIOUS LEGS! If Bear don't see this as a Call to come Back and Play...I don't know what else to do but send a Bribe!...JJ

I can't tell you how thrilled I am of this news.... as I breathe a sigh of relief.

But I am Still praying hard for the Bear family.

God Bless.

Still with ya, Bear. You're one BAD-A$$ bear! You're up and walking, and that's the best sign of recovery. Stay tough and keep up with exercising...get the blood circulating and rebuild muscle-tone, and you'll be kickin' it up with the best of us before you know it, brother!

EEric

thumb1.gif
 Glad to hear that you're doing better Bear! Wish you and yours a Happy and Healthy New Year! 

glad to hear the good news. been through the bypass thing and glad you're coming along. have read you input and have learned alot. keep positive, and you're in our prayers.

WOW,  I've been away from the site for awhile and just found this thread. Get well soon Bear !!    I always enjoyed reading your posts and still have many of your "step by steps"  saved in my favorites.

Hey Bear.. take your time but hurry up (HAHAH) and get back at that smoker.  When your back at it we (as in the guys from the northern lehigh valley area) should get together for a little smokefest and maybe concoct your 2nd best ever pepperoni stick recipe.  By the way my wife and family love the original recipe!  Get well brother....

C'mon Bear, family and friends need you for a long time, so make it happen!  As you can see, we need your wisdom and expertise as soon as we can get it.  Keep up the recovery!

biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Great news today! Thanks for this update Linda. Keep your chin up. Your Bear is a great guy and he is lucky to have you for his Mama Bear.

Will continue to pray for the whole family.

Rick

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky