RE: Bearcarver's health

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
First the sad news about Scarbelly and now scary news on Bearcarver. There are several

others I have followed that have not been heard from recently. I can only hope they are

alright. My thoughts and prayers are with you Bearcarver.

Been away for quite a while. Didn't realize Bear wasn't on anymore and certainly didn't know if any health issues. He was always plenty whiling to lend his knowledge every time I asked. Good man and great contributor to this site.  Thinking of you and your family buddy. Get well soon.

Chris

LVH is a great hospital btw. He's in good hands.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

John was sedated and put back on ventilator for 48 hours because he was delusional on Saturday. When they stopped the sedation this morning, his mind was perfectly clear and he is very calm now. The ventilator was removed.

Now there is a problem with his lung leaking air. His shoulders, neck, and face are swollen really bad with air under his skin. His right eye was so swollen he couldn't see out of it and his left eye was almost swollen shut. They put a drain tube in his lung so the air goes out the drain. Hopefully this will help. They may have to staple the part of his lung with the leak.

The good part his the heart stuff seems to be doing good and he's in a very cooperative mood.

Tomorrow's another day. Hopefully nothing else happens.

Linda

Linda and John ( our Beloved Bearcarver Family ), Trish and I have send prayers and will continue to , for John and Yourself ( you need support too ).

God's love is watching over John and we're praying for a 'complete' and speedy recovery.

Please keep us posted and we'll send offerings to the "Smoke gods" for their blessings also...

The Best to you , Stan and Trish King

Finally, a little glimmer of good news!  Lots of prayers and positive thoughts!

41.gif

First the sad news about Scarbelly and now scary news on Bearcarver. There are several

others I have followed that have not been heard from recently. I can only hope they are

alright. My thoughts and prayers are with you Bearcarver.
I feel the same way, first Scarbelly and now Bearcarver. Anything that is inportant can change so quickly

I thought it was just me not hearing from several others I follow, but then I'm off and on at times also.

The thoughts and prayers of our household are with John and his family

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky