Raffle: Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
To give a little something back to the greatest site on earth, I am raffling one: Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P. its new and barley used. I got it for a review and I already have one. It works great, I just don't need two and I want to share with this great group.

Post on this thread with a pic of you best or favorite cook to be entered. I will use a random number generator or some such thing to pick the winning poster. I will mail it out USPS priority mail free of charge. the raffle closes Sunday at a time TBD :)
2020-02-14_10-07-51.jpg

This was my first attempt at beef short ribs that I made for the Super Bowl. Cooked on a MB 30 electric smoker for about 10 hours with oak chips. So damn good!
BeefRibs.jpg

Reactions: Steve H
My first attempt at baby backs (they were on sale) turned out pretty good IMO. Looked good, tasted better!
thumbnail_IMG_3227.jpg

Awesome of you to do Dave! Love seeing the community give back like you and several others before you. Great unit I have one myself works great! Best thing about it is its rechargeable.

I don't need it but i'm sure someone will enjoy it, very nice of ya. another reason this is the best forum on the net.

Mighty nice of ya, don't put me in I have 1, going to buy the son 1 sometime before summer, he is a slacker, bought him a performer with gas lite and a cover 2 years ago for xmas and a #5 pitboss smoker the next year and he don't use them enuff to suit me lol, his wife will use it more in the kitchen. Great piece of equipment to have. you all posting food pictures suck lol starving me to death, gotta work tomorrow but Daytona is Sunday and I'm thinking wings

I'm not proud: I'll give it to my daughter and SIL

1581716940607.png

Chris

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky