• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Raffle: Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
HI all, get on this if you need one! its a great thermometer and its free to the winner.

olecrosseyes

Meat Mopper
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jul 16, 2007
Please except my entry of corned beef on the left and pastrami on the right. Thanks for the opportunity!

Attachments

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
And the winner is...Post # 3!!!

TNJAKE TNJAKE PM me your mailing address and I'll get this heading your way. May it be used on many great cooks!

Thanks to all who participated. this was fun for me to see all the great cooks and give back to such a great group of people!

TNJAKE

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 26, 2019

TNJAKE TNJAKE PM me your mailing address and I'll get this heading your way. May it be used on many great cooks!

Thanks to all who participated. this was fun for me to see all the great cooks and give back to such a great group of people!
Thanks bud I really appreciate you doing this raffle. I have some inkbird stuff(4 probe) and love it so far. I badly needed a good instant read. Thanks again!

WildewoodBBQ

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 3, 2020
Good luck all! Looking to start using my winning set from last month pretty soon!!

Keep up the great giveaways!!

MJB05615

Smoke Blower
Joined May 12, 2018

Congrats TNJAKE! Thanks Sandyut for doing this. This is the greatest Forum!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.