• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Raffle: Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
To give a little something back to the greatest site on earth, I am raffling one: Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P. its new and barley used. I got it for a review and I already have one. It works great, I just don't need two and I want to share with this great group.

Post on this thread with a pic of you best or favorite cook to be entered. I will use a random number generator or some such thing to pick the winning poster. I will mail it out USPS priority mail free of charge. the raffle closes Sunday at a time TBD :)
2020-02-14_10-07-51.jpg

Bliz

Joined Apr 11, 2019
This was my first attempt at beef short ribs that I made for the Super Bowl. Cooked on a MB 30 electric smoker for about 10 hours with oak chips. So damn good!
BeefRibs.jpg

Electric88

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 10, 2020
My first attempt at baby backs (they were on sale) turned out pretty good IMO. Looked good, tasted better!
thumbnail_IMG_3227.jpg

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Awesome of you to do Dave! Love seeing the community give back like you and several others before you. Great unit I have one myself works great! Best thing about it is its rechargeable.

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
I don't need it but i'm sure someone will enjoy it, very nice of ya. another reason this is the best forum on the net.

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
Mighty nice of ya, don't put me in I have 1, going to buy the son 1 sometime before summer, he is a slacker, bought him a performer with gas lite and a cover 2 years ago for xmas and a #5 pitboss smoker the next year and he don't use them enuff to suit me lol, his wife will use it more in the kitchen. Great piece of equipment to have. you all posting food pictures suck lol starving me to death, gotta work tomorrow but Daytona is Sunday and I'm thinking wings

JJS

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 17, 2019
simple but delicious.
Thank you for the opportunity
DCDE47A5-D2BD-401F-B735-3EB549F01A47.jpeg

bbqbrett

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 17, 2013
Not the prettiest presentation but you get the idea. Thanks for the giveaway chance.
20170820_190500.jpg

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Have a couple so don't need, very nice gesture.

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Don't count me in. I just wanted to say that is a great thing you're doing.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.