Quick Weeknight Fajitas Via Griddle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dang John that is one nice throw together meal!

I spotted the dog's evil eye on ya right away also and started laughing....

And I love me some Mexican too...

Nice job - Big Like!

PS - Nice foot shot....twice. :emoji_astonished: :emoji_joy:

John

Appreciate the kind words John! Sorry about the foot shot they always seem to sneak in there somehow haha. Maybe you can make a fajita pizza?

Great looking meal on the fly! You done nailed it. And yes I seen the dog right off, thought it was for the meat but alas you said it was the beer...our red dobie was like that.

I can hear the cogs turning in Arizona Smokin' in AZ Smokin' in AZ is thinking about making that fajita pizza...sounds good!

Ryan

Great looking meal on the fly! You done nailed it. And yes I seen the dog right off, thought it was for the meat but alas you said it was the beer...our red dobie was like that.

I can hear the cogs turning in Arizona Smokin' in AZ Smokin' in AZ is thinking about making that fajita pizza...sounds good!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. I am thinking John could put together a nice deep dish fajita pizza no problem!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky