Quick Thursday Night Surf & Turf w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's an awesome looking surf and turf! We're gonna have to build a bigger park since so many of ya are knocking it out of the park! Lol

Like!
Ryan

Thanks Ryan. Quick and easy! Hopefully will have some time this weekend to fire up one of the smokers!

John that looks absolutely phenomenal!! I don't think it gets any better than that for a quick weeknight meal. Those scallops got me drooling hard and jonesing them.

I guess we'll blame the blurry pictures on the beer!

Like!!

Thanks Joe! Appreciate the kind words. Wish I could blame it on the beers haha got a new phone a couple weeks ago and still trying to figure the damn thing out!

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Wowzers, scallops, beef and PBR!!! Quoting Julie A - "These are three of my favorite things", and you hit the nail on the head John. Perfeccccct.

Point for sure
Chris

Whoa john!! Congrats on the carousel ride my friend!! When I read the thread I wondered how this was not featured...now it is though and deservingly so!!

Yep, happy to see this one taking the ride,
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky