Quick Teriyaki Chicken Sunday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 23, 2011
Everett, WA
Marinated some boneless chicken thighs overnight in Trader Joe's Soy-Yaki, and in just a few minutes on the grill direct, Voila!
20210516_152605.jpg

20210516_154822.jpg

That looks delicious! I have wondered about that sauce, how would you rate it? I always choose thighs as well!

That looks delicious! I have wondered about that sauce, how would you rate it? I always choose thighs as well!
I think Trader Joe's is very good. They have two kinds, regular and Island Soy-yaki, which is what I used in this cook. That one has some pineapple in it.
Yoshida's is another one I like; it's not technically a teriyaki sauce, but a good all-around Asian marinade. I use it quite often in making jerky.

Reactions: A-No.1 and Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky