quick christmas qveiw

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

les3176

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
harborcreek,pa
I just thought i would put my christmas goodies up.I did a 12lbs. turkey no brine this time just rub,a small pork butt,and some mac&cheese.Ijust put on the mac&cheese cause i didnt want it to be too smokey.sorry no pics of the money shot,i just had too much going on...but i did get afew quick snapps in lol.in the chargriller
d54f0737_018.jpg
5fe9d7ab_020.jpg

Turned out great.I only left it in the smoker for about 2 hours....next time alittle longer but not much maybe 3.If you havent tried it you really should,it does not disappoint!!!!!!

I've gotta try the mac & cheese too! The turkey & the butt both look good. Wish we could have seen the final product. Next time maybe.

icon_cool.gif

It sure does look like you are gonna be eaten good tonight.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky