Quick and easy soup.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Heck ya Steve!! That looks darned good to me. I'd have to wait for night that it's just me having dinner also but that looks like it'd be worth the wait.

YES!! Go #TeamGravy

Robert
Lol! Thanks Robert!

Hmmm--Looks Mighty Tasty from The Den!!
Nice Job, Steve!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear!

Looks good Steve. Always loved Ramen and it’s darn sure soup weather now.
Thanks!

That is one good looking meal Dude!
We eat a lot of soups & as a matter of fact we have a northern bean soup in the crock pot as we speak.
I like your combo & will have to give it a try!
Nicely done!!
Al
Thanks Al! Since we've gotten a instant pot. We make bean soup more often. That is a great soup for a cold day.

Glad you stopped in chat this afternoon so we could chat about this. Happy Birthday bud!!
Thank you!

I could do away with that Steve.

Warren
Thanks Warren!

Happy Birthday Buddy. Have a good one. Thanks for dropping in chat earlier and chewing the fat and celebrating your birthday with us. Food looks good
Thank you!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky