Question about thread page order (newest to oldest)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Coreymacc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 7, 2020
Alberta,ca
I hope the title made sense, I have a quick question about how to make the pages on threads read from newest to oldest. Right now I open a thread and it starts with the oldest page first and goes to the newest, I would like to get the newest first and work backwards from there. I can't for the life of me find anything that allows you to change from newest to oldest?

Any advice would be great
Thanks
Corey

If you're watching a thread. Then when you revisit the thread it brings you to the next unread post in the thread. If there isn't an unread post then it brings you to the begining of the thread.

Chris

I don't think i explained myself well enough if you had to ask that question. Its ok, its not a huge deal, ill just run with whats happening.

Thanks

Corey

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky