Que By The Sea BBq Comp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi I'm debating  if I'm going or not.. I when there 2 years ago stayed over night Sat & Sun left Monday morning.

Good time talk to  the  cooks and BS with them get to know them.They fed me well
biggrin.gif

Dan

PS There  another  comp closer to me in the last week in Sept.Red White N Que. Just 10 minutes away.

http://rwqbbq.com/

Last edited:
I will be at the Seaside event on Sunday......alternate judge.

I will also be at the Red White & Que as a judge. Maybe a chance to meet up with some of us NJ smokers! Let me know!!

I will be at the Seaside event on Sunday......alternate judge.

I will also be at the Red White & Que as a judge. Maybe a chance to meet up with some of us NJ smokers! Let me know!!
Hi do you need any more judges for the Red White N Que.. I'm 10 minutes away, can be there all day Sat & Sun.

Dan

Not sure if any are needed.....last year they were taking non-certified judges. Not sure about this year. If you look at the KCBS web site under events, then look at September, you will see near the end of the listings, the Red White & Que event. Just email the listed rep and ask if you can judge.

Dan....were you able to get a spot judging? I emailed the rep and waiting to hear if judges are full or not. Not sure if you are certified but last year they allowed non certified people to judge.

Not sure if any are needed.....last year they were taking non-certified judges. Not sure about this year. If you look at the KCBS web site under events, then look at September, you will see near the end of the listings, the Red White & Que event. Just email the listed rep and ask if you can judge.
Were is that being held?

Richie

Dan....were you able to get a spot judging? I emailed the rep and waiting to hear if judges are full or not. Not sure if you are certified but last year they allowed non certified people to judge.
I couldn't judge last year,I was with a team that was competing there..

Dan

Any NJ Smokers competing this weekend at the Que by the Sea in Seaside? I will be there on Sunday, maybe we can meet up after the judging is over.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky