1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Qualifying abt's

Discussion in 'ABT's' started by meatallica, Feb 10, 2019.

1. meatallica

meatallica Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

I know it ain't Daytona 500, but we gonna get that itch scratched today with some qualifying and The Clash!! Pulled pork abt's with x-sharp cheese I smoked 2 weeks ago. Went to shed this morning... the 20 bags of charcoal I bought at HD are all at my shop. Have no charcoal on hand, got to put it in the oven. Adapt and overcome!!

Attached Files:

Preacher Man likes this.
  2. Diggerg

Diggerg Newbie

tenor.gif

3. HalfSmoked

HalfSmoked Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looks great how did they go.

Warren

4. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Epic Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I do the oven thing all the time, when too cold to mess with the smoker. For the future Oven Abts, get yourself some Smoke Powder online. Mix the smoke Powder in the cheese or rub and bake them. The flavor will be close enough to fool your friends...JJ

5. TomKnollRFV

TomKnollRFV Master of the Pit Group Lead

Smoked extra sharp ..now that'll be a nice flavour!

6. meatallica

@HalfSmoked - they're in the oven. Making Pedro (inside joke, Vote for Pedro) wings in the air fryer right now

7. meatallica

Thanks ChefJJ

8. TomKnollRFV

TomKnollRFV Master of the Pit Group Lead

..I got that reference to Vote for Pedro! ROFL!

9. HalfSmoked

Wings with hot sauce? dang your not that far from me what time will they be ready?

Warren

10. meatallica

Haha Tom, that's my son's nickname cuz he's got that 19 yr old mustache goin. Been meaning to ask you what does the RFV stand for, if I may ask?
    Warren, they should be done by the time you make it up Rt301. Hurry up, you're welcome anytime

11. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Epic Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

LOL...I'm 100% of Polish decent...But the summer of 79 I had to go for my Senior Yearbook Photo. Mom insisted I get cleaned up for my pictures. Hair cut, Beard shaved off and Mustache trimmed. Between the Pencil Mustache and the Summer Tan, I was called Pedro, all of senior year!:emoji_japanese_goblin:...JJ

meatallica likes this.
  12. HalfSmoked

I was thinking as you enter SC you see South of The Boarder vote for Pedro.

Warren

meatallica likes this.
  13. My grandson and I are all over it!! We love racin!! Ribs, tater salad and baked beans while watching the CLASH!!

meatallica likes this.
  14. HalfSmoked

meatallica Thanks for the like it is greatly appreciated.

I was on the other side of your town Friday night I was in Elkton.

Warren