Q-View of my ABT's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

itsmetimd

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 13, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Alright, let's do this!  I was reminded in my intro thread of that wise saying, "No pics and it didn't happen."  So I'm sharing some pics of my ABT's.  I'm cheating a bit here as I made these a while back - but they came out very well.  I know everyone has their variations - my filling is cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chorizo and some dry rub. This was a great way to get some good use out of the jalapenos I grew.

MY PEPPERS

BEFORE THE SMOKER (Actually my gas grill with heat off on one side...)

READY TO EAT!

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Oh no Houston we have a problem !!!!!! No pictures are coming thur. But my imagination is working and they look fabulous.

I see them fine and they look good
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Those look awesome.  I like your recipe too, might borrow.  I bought some Jalapenos last weekend but ran out of time to make them.  It's been a long week sitting at work thinking about all the smoking I need to do this weekend, and I think ABTs are first on the list!

Great looking ABT's. You said that you used your gas grill. Did you get any smoke from a smoker box or foil pack? I haven't tried them on  my grill.

Those are very similar to mine - I add pepperjack and Chipotle - looking real good from here

Great looking ABT's. You said that you used your gas grill. Did you get any smoke from a smoker box or foil pack? I haven't tried them on  my grill.

Yep.  I have one of those cast iron smoke boxes that I put some chips in to get all that smokey deliciousness!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky