Pulled pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking PP. I like it pulled fine like that, takes and holds finishing sauce better.
Thanks motor. I like it fine also. Nothing worse then taking a bite and pulling all the meat out of your sandwich. I use a mud mixer on a cordless drill to shred the meat. Takes about 10 seconds per butt.

Yeah I don’t blame you. Helps hold heat and control the curves. At one point today there were very few coals left and the temp was still 250 in the cook chamber.
Wowza. Sounds like you done built it right

That’s a lot of food for a pot luck. How many people are coming

Wow Peachy, you've been busy recently. Nice job on a big ol' bunch of meat and kudos to your wife for thinking about the folks at the pot luck. Around here every time Tracy gets involved with a pot luck or a meal contributed to the church that means a lot of cooking for me :emoji_laughing: Nice job sir!!

Robert

Wow Peachy, you've been busy recently. Nice job on a big ol' bunch of meat and kudos to your wife for thinking about the folks at the pot luck. Around here every time Tracy gets involved with a pot luck or a meal contributed to the church that means a lot of cooking for me :emoji_laughing: Nice job sir!!

Robert
Thanks TX

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky