• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pulled pork

motocrash

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 25, 2017
Great looking PP. I like it pulled fine like that, takes and holds finishing sauce better.

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Great looking PP. I like it pulled fine like that, takes and holds finishing sauce better.
Thanks motor. I like it fine also. Nothing worse then taking a bite and pulling all the meat out of your sandwich. I use a mud mixer on a cordless drill to shred the meat. Takes about 10 seconds per butt.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Yeah I don’t blame you. Helps hold heat and control the curves. At one point today there were very few coals left and the temp was still 250 in the cook chamber.
Wowza. Sounds like you done built it right

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Great looking bark on the pork there smokin
Going to fill up lots of happy buns today, have fun

David

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
That’s a lot of food for a pot luck. How many people are coming

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Wow Peachy, you've been busy recently. Nice job on a big ol' bunch of meat and kudos to your wife for thinking about the folks at the pot luck. Around here every time Tracy gets involved with a pot luck or a meal contributed to the church that means a lot of cooking for me :emoji_laughing: Nice job sir!!

Robert

GonnaSmoke

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2018
The pulled pork looks great, peachey. I know which "pot" I'd be all over if I was there...:emoji_wink:

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Wow!
Those are some Nice Looking Butts, with Great Bark!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Wow Peachy, you've been busy recently. Nice job on a big ol' bunch of meat and kudos to your wife for thinking about the folks at the pot luck. Around here every time Tracy gets involved with a pot luck or a meal contributed to the church that means a lot of cooking for me :emoji_laughing: Nice job sir!!

Robert
Thanks TX

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.