Pulled Pork - Yukon Gold Breakfast Stack!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Civil not sure how I missed this!!! Man so much goodness in one post! The breakfast looks delcious and the plating pic was beautiful. The enchiladas and then Korean were spot on too! 3 culture cuisines in one post. I’d have put this on the carousel for sure!!

Civil not sure how I missed this!!! Man so much goodness in one post! The breakfast looks delcious and the plating pic was beautiful. The enchiladas and then Korean were spot on too! 3 culture cuisines in one post. I’d have put this on the carousel for sure!!

Thanks jcam! was just hoping to showcase how pulled pork “CAN” be used in many other ways!

Oh and one more for ya.....this time with bao buns as they are a perfect vehicle for the pork, along with a peanut sauce dressed slaw.
1879074D-5EB2-49E7-87D5-9E5221D0A9C9.jpeg
77870FA5-5E9A-4FA8-81F6-CCF91B020422.jpeg

Bao buns are just something my wife decided to try and bam bam the are just awesome fresh out of the bamboo streamer!

Reactions: jcam222
Dang, I'm late to the party but it all looks fantastic!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky