Pulled Pork to stock up the freezer with Q-view. Finished!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man that looks good. I could handle a big plate of that!

Looks-Great.gif
 and I'll bet it tasted just as good as it looked

Very Nice Brian!  The wife is looking over the shoulder saying the same thing...
drool.gif
  She now commented asking when am I going to smoke some PP for our freezer...
hit.gif
  I know what I'll be doing this week...

Looks great!  How long will that PP last in the freezer? And how do you package it?

Looks great!  How long will that PP last in the freezer? And how do you package it?

I package it in 1.5-2lb bags. I take the juices from the foil and let the fat separate. After it cools in the fridge over night I take the fat off of it. Then the left over juices are like Jello so I scoop it int the bags with the PP. I used Cabela's Vac Bags and then Vac Sealed them.

I dont know how long it will last. It just depends if I give any away and if we have any surprise guest. We usually like to do PP 1 time a week so it should last about 6 weeks but I doubt it :biggrin:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky