Pulled Pork Leftover Ideas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Smoked some last night for dinner, and this morning I made pulled pork breakfast burritos :) just basic eggs cheese and some onion, but if I had some diced potatoes I imagine it would have been even better.

Now that I'm typing this I realized I forgot the hot sauce! Oh well, guess that means I have to make em again tomorrow :yahoo:

I had about 4 pounds of leftover pulled pork from the weekend. I have been making pulled pork quesedillas, with pepperjack cheese and Famous Dave's BBQ sauce. Phenomenal.

Pulled Pork Pizza is awesome - I love it scrambled with some eggs and jalopenos

Take some puff pastry and wrap it up and bake them off

Make some chili

The possibilities are endless

Pulled Pork Pizza is awesome - I love it scrambled with some eggs and jalopenos

Take some puff pastry and wrap it up and bake them off

Make some chili

The possibilities are endless
I agree. We also buy the BBQ chicken frozen pizzas, add the pulled pork, cheese, and BBQ sauce and there is another one.

I've made stuffed burgers with pulled pork...smoked cheese and a bit of BBQ sauce for filling...Then smoked them to 152 IT...they were a huge hit at Rockfest!!!
Beer.gif

Last edited:
Every time I make Pulled Pork, my wife and daughter anxiously anticipate Green Chili Pulled Pork omelets with Velveeta cheese for breakfast the next day.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky