• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pulled Pork Leftover Ideas

bama bbq

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 24, 2011
I'm thinking tacos, nachos, tamales, etc. Any other ideas to repurpose pulled pork for a main dish later in the week?

manman

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 31, 2011
Smoked some last night for dinner, and this morning I made pulled pork breakfast burritos :) just basic eggs cheese and some onion, but if I had some diced potatoes I imagine it would have been even better.

Now that I'm typing this I realized I forgot the hot sauce! Oh well, guess that means I have to make em again tomorrow :yahoo:

bbrock293

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 1, 2012
I had about 4 pounds of leftover pulled pork from the weekend. I have been making pulled pork quesedillas, with pepperjack cheese and Famous Dave's BBQ sauce. Phenomenal.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Pulled Pork Pizza is awesome - I love it scrambled with some eggs and jalopenos

Take some puff pastry and wrap it up and bake them off

Make some chili

The possibilities are endless

bbrock293

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 1, 2012
Pulled Pork Pizza is awesome - I love it scrambled with some eggs and jalopenos

Take some puff pastry and wrap it up and bake them off

Make some chili

The possibilities are endless
I agree. We also buy the BBQ chicken frozen pizzas, add the pulled pork, cheese, and BBQ sauce and there is another one.

gotarace

Limited Mod
Joined Jan 27, 2011
I've made stuffed burgers with pulled pork...smoked cheese and a bit of BBQ sauce for filling...Then smoked them to 152 IT...they were a huge hit at Rockfest!!!

Last edited:

jagerviking

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 19, 2009
Every time I make Pulled Pork, my wife and daughter anxiously anticipate Green Chili Pulled Pork omelets with Velveeta cheese for breakfast the next day.  

red dog

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 24, 2011
My favorite is enchiladas. Cooking some up tonight with leftover pork.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.