Pulled Pork And Other Stuff (an illustrated recap)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best song to perform at karaoke in a dive bar at 2:30am?

• "Mother" by Danzig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen

• "Carry on Wayward Son" by Kansas

• Other

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Impressive and thanks for all the recipes/ingredients for the dishes. 
super.gif

It all looks great...And as far as Karaoke... Solo, Eagles: Take it easy...Duet with a lady, Meatloaf: Paradise by the Dashboard Light...JJ

Last edited:
That is one of the greatest posts, ever!  Great job on such a huge undertaking!  I have decided that I hate you, though...why?  Because you're not my neighbor....
biggrin.gif
  That is some great looking grub, my friend.  One of my goals is to put together a feast like that....if I ever get the nerve up....lol

Rich

The pickles were awesome, JD. There were no leftovers. And because they were extremely easy and inexpensive to prepare, I foresee making them at every BBQ from here on out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky