Pulled Pork and Mac-and-Cheese Eggrolls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GrumpyGriller

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 29, 2021
Took some of my Memorial Day pulled pork, made from scratch Mac and Cheese with triple cheddar mix and Gouda. Yum 🙂
A9539AC8-AFF3-4144-8CFB-56A544835A1D.jpeg DDA6188D-EBEB-4A66-BE33-94D6ECC09739.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm going to copy this, almost for the sunday double header. Sounds delicious.what wood did you use to smoke the pork?

I'm going to copy this, almost for the sunday double header. Sounds delicious.what wood did you use to smoke the pork?
The hopper was filled with Pit Boss Classic Blend pellets and I put Hickory/Cherry in a couple of smoke tubes. I made JJ's vinegar-based finishing sauce as well as a honey-BBQ ketchup-based sauce.

Here's the link to the original cook (excluding the mac and cheese I made for the eggrolls)

Reactions: Nefarious
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky