Problem with Auber WiFi PID

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ol smoky

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 24, 2015
new jersey
Hi all, I purchase an Auber WSD-1500H-W to control my MES40 and I can’t get it to connect to my network. I followed all the directions, then again and again and again. It just won’t connect.

Any tricks to this?

Thanks.

I dont have that model , but might check 5 G vs 2.4 if you have a router that does both .

Reactions: tallbm
I don't have any direct input on that unit, But Auber is pretty good about working and answering any questions you may have.
My guess is like chop is getting at that maybe you don't have both bands 5 and 2.4 from your router broadcasting OR its just not getting in range.

Have you pulled the Auber into the house where you are positive it will pick up the wifi signal and see if it catches it? If so then it may be a range thing so you may need a wifi extender.

If that doesnt work then something is up with your unit, maybe a bad wireless adapter inside the unit.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky