Probe wrap

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mark thompson

Original poster
Jun 30, 2017
NW Iowa
I am trying to organize my stuff. Where can you buy those things that you can wrap your probe wires around? I have one with a 6' wire and need something to control that wire.

I just use these for wires:

The ones from Fireboard are well thought out. Each one will hold two probes and ensure your probes don't get tangled. Of course, you could just coil your probes and put each in its own plastic bag, but the FireBoard holders look cooler.

Join the fireboard group and search for the guy 3d printing them. He does custom design and they appear to be much more practical than the ones Fireboard sells. I have the standard Fireboard ones and am not a huge fan of them and the two probes per holder, others love them. The 3D printed ones are a good value and he does them custom to sports teams, schools, names etc.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky