• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Probe wrap

mark thompson

Joined Jun 30, 2017
I am trying to organize my stuff. Where can you buy those things that you can wrap your probe wires around? I have one with a 6' wire and need something to control that wire.

oldsmokerdude

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2018
The ones from Fireboard are well thought out. Each one will hold two probes and ensure your probes don't get tangled. Of course, you could just coil your probes and put each in its own plastic bag, but the FireBoard holders look cooler.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Join the fireboard group and search for the guy 3d printing them. He does custom design and they appear to be much more practical than the ones Fireboard sells. I have the standard Fireboard ones and am not a huge fan of them and the two probes per holder, others love them. The 3D printed ones are a good value and he does them custom to sports teams, schools, names etc.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks