Private Chat Room

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
I have set up a private chat room for the planning committee if you ever need to use it.

Just click on the locked room "Events Committee Room" and enter the password "plancrew" to enter.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Jeff, I didn't see the room. Is it located at the top of the chat box where you switch back and forth between gardening and smoking chat?

Chad I have been able to "add" it. You set it up by clicking "add", name it "Events Committee Room", click on private, give the password "plancrew" and ok. From there you will hit the little arrows next to the room you are in (above the chat area, not to the right) and click on the new room. You will be prompted for a password, type in plancrew and enter.

Just that easy, or is it?

I just saw in the "Who's On Chat" box that the Events Committee room is there with a clickable link to the chat room door. Look to see if you find it now.

I'm off Friday night, will be home after 7 PM Monday. I'll try to make the Monday Night appt.

I'll go see if you guys are in there, if not thanks for working with me on next Mon. Monday is a crappy day to have off, but it is the one I have.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky