1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Private Chat Room

Discussion in 'SMF Events Planning Committee Forum' started by TulsaJeff, Feb 20, 2007.

1. TulsaJeff

TulsaJeff Smoke Whisperer Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

I have set up a private chat room for the planning committee if you ever need to use it.

Just click on the locked room "Events Committee Room" and enter the password "plancrew" to enter.

Let me know if you have any problems.

2. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Jeff, I didn't see the room. Is it located at the top of the chat box where you switch back and forth between gardening and smoking chat?

3. ultramag

Cheech, PC, either one of you guys able to find our chat room?

4. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Chad I have been able to "add" it. You set it up by clicking "add", name it "Events Committee Room", click on private, give the password "plancrew" and ok. From there you will hit the little arrows next to the room you are in (above the chat area, not to the right) and click on the new room. You will be prompted for a password, type in plancrew and enter.

Just that easy, or is it?

5. pigcicles

I just saw in the "Who's On Chat" box that the Events Committee room is there with a clickable link to the chat room door. Look to see if you find it now.

6. ultramag

No problem now that it really exist.

7. cheech

cheech Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Just found it

Hey are you guys available this Friday evening for a chat?

8. ultramag

I'll probably be working Cheech. I can be in there next Monday night for sure if it works for you two.

9. cheech

cheech Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I will plan on it

10. pigcicles

I'm off Friday night, will be home after 7 PM Monday. I'll try to make the Monday Night appt.

11. pigcicles

I've got some time this evening if you two do.

12. ultramag

I'll go see if you guys are in there, if not thanks for working with me on next Mon. Monday is a crappy day to have off, but it is the one I have.

13. ultramag

Are we meeting for our chat tonite? I have news and a big question.