Prime Rib & Twice Baked Potatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So Cowgirl , when you have company stop by and feed them your average "Kinda Tastey" stuff ( your words not mine ) How do get them to ever leave ??
I would venture a guess that you hear questions like " Are there any more dishes I can do ? " " Any fences need mending? " Stalls cleaned out ? " " Paint your house ? " " Clean out the pond? " Well you get the idea !!!
biggrin.gif

Jeanie, you're just trying to make me come down there aren't you? That's one great looking prime rib!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Jeanie, congrats on a great smoke and Q View too. Your presentation is very nice. You might want to watch your back ... Jenny Craig might have you on her hit list.

Thank you for the kind words folks.... I appreciate it! :)

Azrocker, I make the twice baked tatos ahead of time and throw them in the smoker for the last 30 to 45 minutes to catch some smoke and heat through. I think I love them. lol!!

Mcp, I place a drip pan under the roast. When I'm through smoking, I add enough beef broth to the drippings to measure 2 cups. The start seasoning it with salt, pepper, worcest. sauce. You can flavor it to your liking. :)

Phil, during deer season this fall I had company for the week. I kinda liked having help around the place. It was nice letting someone else carry the trash out.
biggrin.gif
Just about spoiled me! lol

That's not fair to post something like that when a guy like me is stuck at work and hungry!

Looks great, cowgirl.

Thank you Jack!
wink.gif

Mcp, there wasn't much in the drip pan, it was pretty concentrated. The beef broth makes it nice. Hope it works out for ya! :)

Excellent smoke and the qvue makes it all the more awesome, Jeanie! Nothing like a fluffy potato to eat with a piece of tender beef .. YUM!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky