Prime rib on the WSM, boo coo Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
icon_cool.gif

Very nice there Al. For a moment there I thought I was looking at one of my smokes.

Thanks for all the great comments guys. Steve the au jus was very good. We had a small bowl we dipped each bite in. The great thing is there are 2 more nice slices for tonight. Life is good. Oh and Bear, as you know I follow a mostly vegetarian diet except when I'm smoking. When I have my meat I don't mess it up with veggies!

Looks good Al!
2thumbs.gif

Knowing Judy likes her meat that rare explains all those photo's of you wearing a turtlekneck and shorts in the middle of the summer, huh?
biggrin.gif

Wow Al, you definitely got that roast a rockin'! They are on sale here this week also, and after those pics you know where I'm headin'.

Thanks for the fabulous pics. Sensational post!
points1.png

Looks great but too rare for me. I like my meat medium well to well done. At restaurants i usually get medium well because to them well done means you get a piece of natural oak charcoal.

Oh Man! I got one on sale this week @ $5.99, cooking it up Wed.  Tell Judy she can come over to my house - that looks perfect, but I take it a bit rarer when it's just for me!  It's okay, all the garlic I use keeps the vampires away.   Cheers!  with a nice big Tuscan or Cab  to you!

Thanks guys & gals. We went back to Publix yesterday & bought 3 more, foodsavered them & into the freezer. Judy says they probably won't go on sale again until Christmas. So I guess I better get a generator in case we have a hurricane & loose power, cause the freezer is getting full.

Thanks guys & gals. We went back to Publix yesterday & bought 3 more, foodsavered them & into the freezer. Judy says they probably won't go on sale again until Christmas. So I guess I better get a generator in case we have a hurricane & loose power, cause the freezer is getting full.
Yup---They're on sale here right now at their usual Holiday sale price of $5.99.

The last time they were on sale at 5.99, I bout 4 five pounders.

Then the following week they went to $4.99 !!!!

That's the first time I saw them here for $4.99, since The Duke was pushing longhorns up the Chisum Trail!

Bear

Yup---They're on sale here right now at their usual Holiday sale price of $5.99.

The last time they were on sale at 5.99, I bout 4 five pounders.

Then the following week they went to $4.99 !!!!

That's the first time I saw them here for $4.99, since The Duke was pushing longhorns up the Chisum Trail!

Bear

If they go to $4.99 I'm gonna fill up the freezer.

Awesome!! I take it you left the roast in the foil pan during the whole smoke? Did you foil the roast itself or just foil the whole pan with that thing in it?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky