Prime Rib A la Bear w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Damn what a steal! I would have bought everything they had and a deep freeze while I was there to keep it all in lol
I baught 100 bags that day lol. Kept 75 . 25 was for a freind of mine. We ate a lot of shrimp this past year!

Thanks John I appreciate it! I was so glad I finally found the bold worchestershire it was outstanding! More distinct flavor than the regular worchestershire. Sounds like you got a good plan for the 10 pounder...I would do the same thing!

Yup---Mrs Bear picked up a 10.5 pounder this morning @ $4.76 a pound.
I'll be trimming the bones off tomorrow & cutting it in half for freezing.
Then since there are 4 in the Freezer already, these 2 will get on the end of the line.

Bear

I baught 100 bags that day lol. Kept 75 . 25 was for a freind of mine. We ate a lot of shrimp this past year!

That just reminded me...

"Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich."

Reactions: jaxgatorz
That just reminded me...

"Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich."
Hahaha! One of my all time favorites!

Yup---Mrs Bear picked up a 10.5 pounder this morning @ $4.76 a pound.
I'll be trimming the bones off tomorrow & cutting it in half for freezing.
Then since there are 4 in the Freezer already, these 2 will get on the end of the line.

Bear

I might take the bones off of the next ones I get before I smoke them. Have to practice up on my awful butchering skills.

I might take the bones off of the next ones I get before I smoke them. Have to practice up on my awful butchering skills.

I almost always do that, and I save the ribs until I have 6 to 10 for a batch to smoke.
I like my Prime Rib Medium Rare, but my Ribs & Fat Medium Well Done.

Bear

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
John, great job on that prime rib!

My problem is I like medium rare to medium and my wife likes shoe leather, so roasts don't work for me, but I did drool over them at Sams Club for about a half hour yesterday trying to justify getting one. :emoji_laughing:

Big Like!

John

I'm a bit late to the party again, but that's one phenomenal looking meal John. I'm gonna be ordering my CPB prime rib today for our Christmas dinner. Can't wait to lay hands on this baby and see it spinning on the rotisserie over some mesquite wood on the Santa Maria next week.

Mmmm mmmm good!!
Robert

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
I'm a bit late to the party again, but that's one phenomenal looking meal John. I'm gonna be ordering my CPB prime rib today for our Christmas dinner. Can't wait to lay hands on this baby and see it spinning on the rotisserie over some mesquite wood on the Santa Maria next week.

Mmmm mmmm good!!
Robert

Thanks Robert. One of my favorite meals! Cant wait to see the pics of yours on the SM!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky