Pretzels

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Today it'll be soft pretzels for lunch.

P1100386.jpg

Got a pack of frozen soft pretzels. Wet them a touch. And sprinkled some "Everything Bagel" spice on it. Great stuff, it goes great on a lot of different things.
Preheated the 360 to 400 degrees. And cooked them for 5 minutes.

P1100389.jpg

Slather with some cream cheese. And some salami slices on the side. Tasty lil treat!

Nice . I make them now and again , but also buy from GFS . I'll have to try the 360 for these .

I'm diggin' those.
I would have used my ninja like knife skills:emoji_japanese_ogre::emoji_crossed_swords: and halved them to sandwich the salami/cream cheese.:emoji_joy:
My sis turned me on to that everything seasoning - it rocks.

Normally I do. This wasn't the brand I usually buy. And regret doing so. They were skinny. Not like the ones I usually buy. Live and learn. They were still good though.

Likin’ the lunch Steve! I do quick lunches like these quite a bit since I’m always pressed for time on my lunchbreak (I go home)

I have the everything bagel seasoning and enjoy using it. Never had the Wegmans brand pretzels though, I usually buy superpretzel brand.

I like mine with pimento cheese spread or mustard.

Didn’t slap bacon jam on them yet!?

Reactions: Steve H
Nice snack, I had to get up and get a few nibbles after seeing your post.

no pretzels this end unfortunately, but had some smoked and cured pork tenderloin, smoked cheddar and some blue cheese :emoji_wink:

9646F33C-6E0A-4C85-9B64-44C74217EBF2.jpeg

Likin’ the lunch Steve! I do quick lunches like these quite a bit since I’m always pressed for time on my lunchbreak (I go home)

I have the everything bagel seasoning and enjoy using it. Never had the Wegmans brand pretzels though, I usually buy superpretzel brand.

I like mine with pimento cheese spread or mustard.

Didn’t slap bacon jam on them yet!?

Superpretzel is what I usually get too. They were out of the 6 pack box and only had the club pack. I should have just gotten that.
I didn't think about the bacon jam. I wonder how that would have tasted. I don't recall seeing those little jars of pimento spread in a long time now that you mention it. Mustard is also good on them. I think the cream cheese thing is a NYer thing.

I had to, after seeing your lunch :emoji_wink: I reckon a slather of your jam would’ve made it a treat.

steve you’ve caused me pain, I live in the middle of no where and cannot get pretzels, but I can gather Ingredients for your bacon jam.

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky