• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pretzels

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Today it'll be soft pretzels for lunch.

P1100386.jpg

Got a pack of frozen soft pretzels. Wet them a touch. And sprinkled some "Everything Bagel" spice on it. Great stuff, it goes great on a lot of different things.
Preheated the 360 to 400 degrees. And cooked them for 5 minutes.

P1100389.jpg

Slather with some cream cheese. And some salami slices on the side. Tasty lil treat!

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Nice . I make them now and again , but also buy from GFS . I'll have to try the 360 for these .

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Nice . I make them now and again , but also buy from GFS . I'll have to try the 360 for these .
The 360 worked great for em. This little gizmo is doing great so far.

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Yup . I used mine last night .

motocrash

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 25, 2017
I'm diggin' those.
I would have used my ninja like knife skills:emoji_japanese_ogre::emoji_crossed_swords: and halved them to sandwich the salami/cream cheese.:emoji_joy:
My sis turned me on to that everything seasoning - it rocks.

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
I'm diggin' those.
I would have used my ninja like knife skills:emoji_japanese_ogre::emoji_crossed_swords: and halved them to sandwich the salami/cream cheese.:emoji_joy:
My sis turned me on to that everything seasoning - it rocks.
Normally I do. This wasn't the brand I usually buy. And regret doing so. They were skinny. Not like the ones I usually buy. Live and learn. They were still good though.

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
they look good, I never tried cream cheese on them usually mustard, i'll have to give it a shot next time

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Likin’ the lunch Steve! I do quick lunches like these quite a bit since I’m always pressed for time on my lunchbreak (I go home)

I have the everything bagel seasoning and enjoy using it. Never had the Wegmans brand pretzels though, I usually buy superpretzel brand.

I like mine with pimento cheese spread or mustard.

Didn’t slap bacon jam on them yet!?

JCAP

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 12, 2019
Pretzels are one of my main food groups. Cream cheese is a perfect addition.

Jabiru

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 5, 2019
Nice snack, I had to get up and get a few nibbles after seeing your post.

no pretzels this end unfortunately, but had some smoked and cured pork tenderloin, smoked cheddar and some blue cheese :emoji_wink:

9646F33C-6E0A-4C85-9B64-44C74217EBF2.jpeg

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Likin’ the lunch Steve! I do quick lunches like these quite a bit since I’m always pressed for time on my lunchbreak (I go home)

I have the everything bagel seasoning and enjoy using it. Never had the Wegmans brand pretzels though, I usually buy superpretzel brand.

I like mine with pimento cheese spread or mustard.

Didn’t slap bacon jam on them yet!?
Superpretzel is what I usually get too. They were out of the 6 pack box and only had the club pack. I should have just gotten that.
I didn't think about the bacon jam. I wonder how that would have tasted. I don't recall seeing those little jars of pimento spread in a long time now that you mention it. Mustard is also good on them. I think the cream cheese thing is a NYer thing.

Jabiru

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 5, 2019
I had to, after seeing your lunch :emoji_wink: I reckon a slather of your jam would’ve made it a treat.

steve you’ve caused me pain, I live in the middle of no where and cannot get pretzels, but I can gather Ingredients for your bacon jam.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.