Present and Accounted For!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

railrunner130

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 20, 2011
Hello All!

I've been toying with various forms of cooking implements for years. My latest toy is a Weber 2820 Smokey Mountain Cooker that my wife got me for my birthday/ Fathers' Day. I swear by Weber products and the latest addition is no exception. Through trial, error, (mostly) dumb luck and a little research, I've done some good ribs, pork tenderloin and smoked one piece of salmon so far.

I've joined this site to expand into other realms. I want to move my roasted red peppers recipe from the grill to the smoker. Living near the Chesapeake, crabs are usually plentiful and I want to do some crabs next summer. Additionally, I found a nice discussion on this site about roasting coffee. I'd like to play around with spaghetti sauce and see what I can accomplish with pizza. I've done pizza on the grill, but want to try to move it to the smoker as well.

welcome1.gif
Welcome! I am pretty new here also, but I have found a wealth of info from some really great people. I have done a few things in the smoker that I would of never thought of also. Enjoy the site!

welcome to your new addiction!!!

Pizza on the smoker is the stuff. Smoked meatballs used in spaghetti adds a whole new flavor.

same w/ chilli .

Thanks! The more I delve into this site, the more ideas I get!!!!

I just saw something about corn cobs. I live next to a corn field and it should be harvested soon... More ideas....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky