Prayers Please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Would you please join me in sending Prayers to the Son of Gary S, and all of the family.

Gary's Son is in the Emergency Room in Houston, after suffering a Heart Attack.

Thank You All,

Prayers sent from Macungie, PA.

Bear

Reactions: gary s
Very sorry to hear of this.  As above, I also hope for only a speedy recovery.

Craig

Gary I hope he heals quickly,prayers from my family to your son. John thanks for letting us know. 

Great News !!!

Got this from Gary:

Thanks!  False alarm which is a good thing Thank GOD.   

They thought he was having a Heart attack, because shortness of breath and pains in his arm and back.  His back is out and muscle strain, that was causing his symptoms.

Please let everyone know and thanks a big thanks,  It might have been all the Prayers.

========================================================================================================

Thanks Everyone!!

Bear

Last edited:
I just now saw this, but I know all of the prayers certainly made a difference. Our God is good. Even though this was a false alarm, I still wish all the best to Gary and his family. No matter what the trouble with his back, arm, or whatever, good healing prayers and also prayers for strength. Joe

Great News !!!

Got this from Gary:

Thanks!  False alarm which is a good thing Thank GOD.   

They thought he was having a Heart attack, because shortness of breath and pains in his arm and back.  His back is out and muscle strain, that was causing his symptoms.

Please let everyone know and thanks a big thanks,  It might have been all the Prayers.

========================================================================================================

Thanks Everyone!!

Bear
Bear Thanks that is good news 

Good news for Gary & his fam after what was originally thought to be happening ! I just seen this, hoping all is well Gary !

Thank you, everyone, Prayers do work, not a doubt in my mind.

Here is what happened, He woke up yesterday morning and wasn't feeling well after he had been up for a while he was having shortness of breath and he said it hurt every time he took a breath and was having sharp pains in his arm and back (shoulder area) He is pretty hard headed, but his wife told him THEY were going to the emergency room. The first thing they said when he got there was he is having a Heart Attack, that's when our daughter-in -law called and told us and said she would call back as soon as they told her more. Well you can imagine how things went from there. Both my wife and I were a total wreck, Our other son ( #2 ) was getting ready to head that way as were we when he said you know parts of Houston is still flooded, and didn't know which hospital he was at. We were packing, and filling up our pill containers, when she called back with the good news No Heart Attack !!!  I think everyone said at the same time "Thank You Lord"  Apparently he has some pulled muscles in his back and arm that was causing the symptoms. He called us about 5:00 PM they were just releasing him. He said they ran test and re ran test and kept him all day. He is home resting now. Both my wife, myself, son and other Daughter in law were  wiped out from all the worrying.

Again Thank's

Gary 

Last edited:
Reactions: bigace
Thank you Bear for getting the word so quickly

Gary

Thank you, everyone, Prayers do work, not a doubt in my mind.

There is what happened, He woke up yesterday morning and wasn't feeling well after he had been up for a while he was having shortness of breath and he said it hurt every time he took a breath and was having sharp pains in his arm and back (shoulder area) He is pretty hard headed, but his wife told him THEY were going to the emergency room. The first thing they said when he got there was he is having a Heart Attack, that's when our daughter-in -law called and told us and said she would call back as soon as they told her more. Well you can imagine how things went from there. Both my wife and I were a total wreck, Our other son ( #2 ) was getting ready to head that way as were we when he said you know parts of Houston is still flooded, and didn't know which hospital he was at. We were packing, and filling up our pill containers, when she called back with the good news No Heart Attack !!!  I think everyone said at the same time "Thank You Lord"  Apparently he has some pulled muscles in his back and arm that was causing the symptoms. He called us about 5:00 PM they were just releasing him. He said they ran test and re ran test and kept him all day. He is home resting now. Both my wife, myself, son and other Daughter in law were  wiped out from all the worrying.

Again Thank's

Gary 
Dang brother... 

Thanks again, I syre don't need those kind of scares ,  He is 40  runs Tower Cranes in Houston

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky