Prayers for Pops Updated 7/11/19 post #135

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
I just got a phone call from @pops6927 that he has had another stroke and this time it was in his brain stem.

I know he has been thru alot already so please pray for him that he is able to recover from this one without much setback in his life.

I know Pops will appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hate to hear that my thoughts and prayers go out to Pops and his family.
He is a strong man hopefully he can overcome this

So sorry to hear about Pops. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you Pops! Godspeed!

Thought are with Pop's and the family. The man was blessed with strength and multiple lives for all the good he's done. I'm sure he has a couple more...JJ

Reactions: JC in GB
Absolutely will include pops and his family in my prayers for a refuah schlema ( a complete and speedy recovery)

OMG Pops please hang in there,you are a great asset to this forum. Prayers from my family
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky