Prayers For Jake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Appreciate it fellas and non fellas! I consider a lot of yall close friends so the support means a lot.

I was diagnosed with stomach lymphoma a few weeks ago. Some of the doctors from Vanderbilt saw my stomach pictures and became pretty concerned it may be worse than the VA doctors originally thought and decided to put me in the hospital. As Charles said I’ve lost ALOT of weight in a pretty quick timeframe. Today they wanted to put a feeding tube in my stomach but I declined it. They are doing a lot more testing to see what’s going on and what needs to be done. I’ll be here a while it seems. Not a big deal as they have morphine here lol. I’m in good spirits and everything will be ok I’m sure.

Again thanks to all my buds on the forum for the well wishes!

IMG_3661.jpeg

Appreciate it fellas and non fellas! I consider a lot of yall close friends so the support means a lot.

I was diagnosed with stomach lymphoma a few weeks ago. Some of the doctors from Vanderbilt saw my stomach pictures and became pretty concerned it may be worse than the VA doctors originally thought and decided to put me in the hospital. As Charles said I’ve lost ALOT of weight in a pretty quick timeframe. Today they wanted to put a feeding tube in my stomach but I declined it. They are doing a lot more testing to see what’s going on and what needs to be done. I’ll be here a while it seems. Not a big deal as they have morphine here lol. I’m in good spirits and everything will be ok I’m sure.

Again thanks to all my buds on the forum for the well wishes!

View attachment 691069
Power up brother. We are always here. I know I am. Gods speed.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Stay strong Jake. We're all here if you need us.

Chris

Hang in there buddy, you’ve been in our thoughts and prayers for a few weeks now! Just do me a favor if you will… and kick this things ass! Always here if you need anything bud!

Prayers to you and your family, Jake. I also pray that God guides your medical team in their care of you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky