Power pack for masterbuilt gravity series 1050

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLinza

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 24, 2021
Colorado
Hey fellas, lookin for any info on these power packs for the Masterbuilt gravity series. Pros and cons, what to get, that type of thing. Thanks in advance

How far away from the house do you plan on using the 1050? I just added an electrical outlet right where I keep the smoker. That said, I had pretty easy access to a circuit in the attic that only has about five LED light bulbs on it, so vastly underused.

The power packs work, I think people have had success, but it's another "thing" you've got to take into account when planning your smoke!

I normally have power, but I throw a big party every year out in our field that's a littlefar to pull power. I just found a USB adapter for Dewalt batteries I might try that and see how it goes

Makes a ton of sense! Would be kind of silly to pull power way out into a field for once a year or set up a generator for something that draws so little power.

What is the connector type/size that goes in the unit? Do you know what the power draw is?

Guess I don't need the connector, assume it is connected.to an AC plug. If you look at the plug, it will tell you the number of amps it can supply at what voltage.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky