Poultry Shears

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you for your input Stumpy.
icon_mrgreen.gif
Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself.

Chad ...... Sorry I wasnt able to get right back to you ....... I've been camping .... Yes, I reach for the Pampered Chef shears first!

With all this good info ........... have you figured what way your leaning toward ........... sounds like people use alot of different cutting tools; ranging from pruning shears, boning knives, fabric scissors, an axe, and Cheech's manly chain saw, ohhhh I mean meat cleaver
icon_cool.gif

I have ordered from Lee Valley before, they have top quality stuff for sure. I am looking for a pair of shears also, they look like the ticket to me!

Thanks for this thread!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Definately some kind of shears Randy. I used most everything feasible in the knife dept. besides a cleaver and just prefer shears. Somehow I can't help but think if I had a cleaver I'd type alot slower.
icon_mrgreen.gif

The ones from Lee Valley look pretty hard to beat to me as well. I think I may have forgot to come back and post it, but I got a call back from them in about thirty minutes. The shears TripleB provided the link to are spring loaded Phil if you're interested.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Oh yeah, definitely! If there are enough folks interested, I wonder if they'll give us a fleet discount...
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky