Post your Tattoo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
These are gorgeous. The most wonderful art I have seen lately stems from the deep and rich family/church Latin culture.  Please understand, I am very proud of my mixed Polish/Irish heritage and try to honor it, but I admit I am a tinge jealous of the amazing sense of community that my Latina girlfriends share withing their Familia.

Thank you for sharing these!!
Well like I said before I have several Tattoos so does my lovely bride her are my two favorite out of our collection.  I am a school teacher and she manages a salon you would never know we have tattoos unless you met us when we were living our personal lives. 

The first one is on the back of my calf.  It is a full house Kings over queens just like our family.  Three boys and two girls.  along with our anniversary year in Roman Numerals.

cc7b414e_DSC_0002-10.jpg

The Second is from my wife it is her till death due up part art.  I think i means she will kill me if i make her mad.

e7163f21_DSC_0016.jpg

I also have a sugar skull with my name a cross and several others I am thinking of a BBQ related tattoo as my next one.

Hey gals and guys,figured i would show one of my better tats,this is a cover-up of a teenage mistake.Am I the only one here with one of those kind of tats?
4e107b1a_mytattoo.jpg

Here it is last night after it was finished. 2 1/2 hours later.

a7130bb8_DSCN0870.jpg

Lookin good...Gonna let er heal befor I decide if its gonna get any color ar additional shading.

SOB

Here it is last night after it was finished. 2 1/2 hours later.

a7130bb8_DSCN0870.jpg

Lookin good...Gonna let er heal befor I decide if its gonna get any color ar additional shading.

SOB
Hmmmm, looks real good without fill-in color.

LOL---They sure are different these days. Back in the 60s, you couldn't hardly see what they looked like for a week or two, when the big ugly hard scab fell off.

Had to wash it twice a day with "Listerine".

Looks Great SOB !

Bear

Looks great, I will wait to make a vote on the color issue until it heals up.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Looks really good tho.

That is awesome! Just a photographers opinion, but I vote for a tiny hint of color. I love doing black and white photos with just a tiny bit of color here and there. It really makes it pop! I love the detail too. That tree in the background is awesome. Maybe some color on the eyeball and a hint of pink around the tounge. Or some light green dabs in the grass. Just a hint. I'm weird like that. LOL! But I must say it is an awesome tat!!!

Been away for a while, though still smokin', BBQin' and enjoyin'!  I've wanted to get a food inspired tat for some time.  So I drew this up and had it done yesterday on the inside of my right forearm.  I was going to have some sauce dripping off the mop, but forgot to mention it to the artist.  Still fresh with the Bacitracin, hence the shininess:

04cb9720_Pig_Tat.jpg

ok, so I don't have any tattoos myself, but just couldnt resist hijacking this thread with the photo below!!

296dfe20_Tattoo.jpg

Thought I saw him here the other day (of course, I know he died several years ago)

ok, so I don't have any tattoos myself, but just couldnt resist hijacking this thread with the photo below!!

296dfe20_Tattoo.jpg

Thought I saw him here the other day (of course, I know he died several years ago)
In his memory, you could get a tattoo of "Da Plane, Da Plane!"

Then it would no longer be considered Hijacking.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky