• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Post your Tattoo

princess

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 28, 2010
These are gorgeous. The most wonderful art I have seen lately stems from the deep and rich family/church Latin culture.  Please understand, I am very proud of my mixed Polish/Irish heritage and try to honor it, but I admit I am a tinge jealous of the amazing sense of community that my Latina girlfriends share withing their Familia.

Thank you for sharing these!!
Well like I said before I have several Tattoos so does my lovely bride her are my two favorite out of our collection.  I am a school teacher and she manages a salon you would never know we have tattoos unless you met us when we were living our personal lives. 

The first one is on the back of my calf.  It is a full house Kings over queens just like our family.  Three boys and two girls.  along with our anniversary year in Roman Numerals.

The Second is from my wife it is her till death due up part art.  I think i means she will kill me if i make her mad.

I also have a sugar skull with my name a cross and several others I am thinking of a BBQ related tattoo as my next one.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Great pic SOB!

The trees definitely perfected the drawing!

Bear

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
Yup! What Bear said! 

Can't wait to see the finished Tat!  Nice job.

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
Awesome deal, I agree the tree completes the pic.

bamaboy

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 26, 2010
Hey gals and guys,figured i would show one of my better tats,this is a cover-up of a teenage mistake.Am I the only one here with one of those kind of tats?

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 21, 2009
Here it is last night after it was finished. 2 1/2 hours later.

Lookin good...Gonna let er heal befor I decide if its gonna get any color ar additional shading.

SOB

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Here it is last night after it was finished. 2 1/2 hours later.

Lookin good...Gonna let er heal befor I decide if its gonna get any color ar additional shading.

SOB
Hmmmm, looks real good without fill-in color.

LOL---They sure are different these days. Back in the 60s, you couldn't hardly see what they looked like for a week or two, when the big ugly hard scab fell off.

Had to wash it twice a day with "Listerine".

Looks Great SOB !

Bear

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
Looks great, I will wait to make a vote on the color issue until it heals up.

Looks really good tho.

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
That is awesome! Just a photographers opinion, but I vote for a tiny hint of color. I love doing black and white photos with just a tiny bit of color here and there. It really makes it pop! I love the detail too. That tree in the background is awesome. Maybe some color on the eyeball and a hint of pink around the tounge. Or some light green dabs in the grass. Just a hint. I'm weird like that. LOL! But I must say it is an awesome tat!!!

mudduck

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 28, 2009
looking real good it will need some shade i think but still looks good

bamaboy

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 26, 2010
Nice,color is a personal choice.some people like black and white-on theirs,me I've both

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
I got this tattoo after dreaming that I had it. It was kind of weird. It is Amelia's initials with a nautical star and represents the fact that she is the reason for everything I do and guides me. Keep this thread alive yall, I'd like to see more. Great thread SOB

flipper

Joined May 20, 2008
Been away for a while, though still smokin', BBQin' and enjoyin'!  I've wanted to get a food inspired tat for some time.  So I drew this up and had it done yesterday on the inside of my right forearm.  I was going to have some sauce dripping off the mop, but forgot to mention it to the artist.  Still fresh with the Bacitracin, hence the shininess:

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 21, 2009
Looks great Phil!  Nice mean look on that Hog!

I gotta get a new pic of mine now it is almost completely healed.

SOB

jjwdiver

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 5, 2010
ok, so I don't have any tattoos myself, but just couldnt resist hijacking this thread with the photo below!!

Thought I saw him here the other day (of course, I know he died several years ago)

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
ok, so I don't have any tattoos myself, but just couldnt resist hijacking this thread with the photo below!!

Thought I saw him here the other day (of course, I know he died several years ago)
In his memory, you could get a tattoo of "Da Plane, Da Plane!"

Then it would no longer be considered Hijacking.

Bear

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.