Post your Offset Long cook data!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I guess I should've said... good looking hunk of meat.

Yep, I understand you are not interested in using a controller. Most folks running stick burners want nothing to do with controllers... it's like replacing a car that came with a stick shift with an automatic transmission.

My controller differs because it does not choke out the fire... it does not limit your ability to manage the fire at all. It simply redirects heat away from the smoking chamber as needed.

I guess I should've said... good looking hunk of meat.

Yep, I understand you are not interested in using a controller. Most folks running stick burners want nothing to do with controllers... it's like replacing a car that came with a stick shift with an automatic transmission.

My controller differs because it does not choke out the fire... it does not limit your ability to manage the fire at all. It simply redirects heat away from the smoking chamber as needed.
I am not one of those type of stick burners.... I am not anti controller. I want to see how this smoker functions before I decide I want to get one.(I am hoping to not get one, simply because I want this pit to be more hands on.) Also I went and looked at your thread. Your custom controller is very very interesting and I cant imagine how much time you have put into it! I love user inovation and experimentation!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky