Post Picture of Smoker and its Brand/type here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is my Big Baby which I made from plans off the net.
f120ea1e_vbattach17082.jpg

Ole' Glory - the latest of my collection...

the other girls... left- Char griller super pro w/sfb right - Bar B Chef w/sfb both with some mods...

bar b chef closer

char griller closer

After a long day of nonsence, I finally get to cross the border into the USA on my way to Basspro. Met up with RichTee there. Took a quick look around and finally bought a smoker. GOSM. Decided to buy the big block because it matches my user name and email addy
icon_smile.gif
. My wife wants me to season it tonight to Q in it tomorrow. (na, i'm tired, I will season it in the morning). Still not sure what to Q in it for its first feast.
Wish me luck..... I just hope I remember everything that I have read in the forum.

Anyway, here are my smokers.
4025fab8_vbattach17112.jpg

07663eb2_vbattach17111.jpg

The Lang 60 w/ warmer!

This post has been edited from its original post which said"heres my new smoker, I have yet to use it".

Just wanted to clarify to save any confusion!

Come on Capt Dan, you got that cool new toy and haven't used it yet?! That's kinda like forgettin to do somtin on your wedding night aint it?!

That's still one nice piece of equipment!

nice Dan..........but.......that sure looks like you have to be leaning all the time when werking inside, tending meat.....such as mopping......and turning and such?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky