Pork Tenderloin Glazed with Peach Preserves and Rosemary

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ellymae

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 21, 2009
Southeastern PA
I got Adam Perry Lang's book Serious Barbecue: Smoke, Char, Baste & Brush Your Way to Great Outdoor Cooking.

Happened to have a couple of pork tenderloins in the freezer so off I went..
Marinated yesterday, and as I was putting together the rub that goes on after the marinade I find out I have no chili powder..
WHAT??
So I look at the ingredients and it has many of the same ingredients as Bovine Bold, so, in a pinch, that's what I used...
Gave it all a light dusting...

This is what it looked like coming off the grill...
I have it in the pan that I was using to apply the glaze.

Cooked it to an internal temp of 150... Sliced and plated...

Nice mix of spice and sweet. It was a lot of steps, but it was really tasty.

Reactions: disco
That looks delicious, and judging by the inside color, absolutely perfectly cooked!

Pork tenderloins are amazing...I wish there were more than just 2 per pig. :th_crybaby2:

Thanks for sharing a great looking dinner!
Clarissa

Looks perfect!

Yeah, tenderloins like tri tips only come two per animal.

Wish everybody would stop buying them so the price would come back down? 
biggrin.gif

Good luck and good smoking.

My, that is so great looking. I just had a great dinner and I am really full but I want some of that pork. Great pictures!

I may have to look for that book.

Disco

A while back that book was going for a pretty penny - I want to say over $100, but it looks like the did a reprint and it's reasonable. Picked it up late summer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky