Pork steaks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Ann and I wanted pork steaks last night. So, I picked a couple nice thick ones and cooked them up on the CI pan. Not often I find them this thick. They were about 1.5"thick!
No build shots, sorry.

20221011_181426.jpg

Plated up with mashed taters and gravy #teamgravy! And crab stuffed shrooms. I was a stuffed boy last night!

Looks fantastic Steve
Mona could have the crabby shrooms but I would enjoy the rest.
And you are right most times the pork steaks are a lot thinner here also. Wish I could find them that thick here .
One of our favorite meals here also

David

Reactions: JLeonard
Looks awesome Steve! I sure love pork steaks and a nice thick one would be awesome. I’ll have to ask Savealot to cut me some next time as they do cut all their own meat.

Nice looking meal Steve. I'll give my schrooms to David to give to Mona.

Point for sure
Chris

Great looking pork steaks Steve! I’ll take double the crab stuffed mushrooms since no one wants them.

Everything looks delicious!

Wow Steve, a great looking meal right there buddy. I'm loving the chops but the stuffed 'shrooms and mashed taters with gravy are the highlight for me :emoji_wink: Beautiful job my friend.

Robert

Wow Steve, a great looking meal right there buddy. I'm loving the chops but the stuffed 'shrooms and mashed taters with gravy are the highlight for me :emoji_wink: Beautiful job my friend.

Robert
Thanks Robert! I'm a big fan of mashed with gravy too.
Great looking pork steaks Steve! I’ll take double the crab stuffed mushrooms since no one wants them.

Everything looks delicious!
Thanks Joe! Sorry. No leftovers!
Shoot I'll take that whole plate and beg for more. That looks great!
Jim
Lol! Thanks Jim!
Nice looking meal Steve. I'll give my schrooms to David to give to Mona.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!

Looks awesome Steve! I sure love pork steaks and a nice thick one would be awesome. I’ll have to ask Savealot to cut me some next time as they do cut all their own meat.
Thanks Jeff! I never thought of asking savealittle for that. I'll keep that in mind.
Gorgeous looking plate Steve, I'd be all over that dish! RAY
Thanks Ray!
Looks great thanks for sharing
Thanks! And you're welcome.
man, that looks so delicious!!
Thank you!
Looks fantastic Steve
Mona could have the crabby shrooms but I would enjoy the rest.
And you are right most times the pork steaks are a lot thinner here also. Wish I could find them that thick here .
One of our favorite meals here also

David
Thanks David! One of my kids will only do shrooms on pizza or spaghetti. Do other way.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Good score on the steaks. Around here they are so thin I always pass.
That one shroom is trying to escape!
Great combo of comfort food for sure. Nice!

That is just about the best lookin pork steak I’ve seen. Although I did watch the video that thirdeye thirdeye posted & that looks pretty darn good too. But your whole plate really looked delicious!
Al

I have my Butcher cut mine a 2". I will smoke them for about an hour on low heat. Then I put them on the charcoal grill at 450 for 2 minutes a side. You can't put enough BBQ sauce on it for me. I often crave a Pork Steak over a Rib Eye.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky