Pork Shots (Spicy Pork Caramel Candy (The Ultimate Panty Dropper))

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Made some of this today for a dinner with friends, and it was awesome! I would've never thought to make these.  Great "snack" food.

and the Lord speaketh, "Ye shall wrap kielbasa in bacon, and yea, it shall be good." Can't wait to make em and find out!
sausage.gif

Yep crack kills

4ee80e67_crackkills.jpg

I was wondering when you were gonna post the ingredients.

For your chipotles are you dehydrating them after several hours on the smoker?

Great Job, these are on the LIST

I had that exact shirt when I was a kid. 

Thanks for the link, Solar.  Since I didn't have much time I just used cayenne. I'll definitely check out your chipotle.

this has football food written all over it!  you can bet cash money i'll be making some very soon

There will be some of these at the SELA gathering in a few weeks For sure,

Question Joel. I got some to hot for me Italian i made and thought I'd try this and share it with some friends. How thick do ya slice the sausage? maybe 3/4"? and,

do they taste good cold? won't be able to keep them warm for long.

Question Joel. I got some to hot for me Italian i made and thought I'd try this and share it with some friends. How thick do ya slice the sausage? maybe 3/4"? and,

do they taste good cold? won't be able to keep them warm for long.

I try to cut them about 1/4 - 1/2" thick so you get a nice cup when you wrap the bacon around it. You want the bottom of the sausage and bacon to be flush. They taste best right off the smoker but they are still pretty damn good cold.

I met with a dietician last week, and she would be shittin' rubber nickels if she saw these!!

Todd

Made these tonight for the Introduction to Smoking Meat  class I taught. The chef at the facility i used said that they are like crack. So addictive. LOL

There were FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Robert

I am currently using the following:

1 1/2 cups brown sugar
2 tsp homemade chipotle powder
2 tsp paprika
1 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
1 1/2 tsp onion powder.

Mix the ingredients well and then fill each "cup" with between 1 - 1 1/2 tsp of the ingredients. Smoke until the bacon is crispy.

getting ready to make these today... Have they been updated any as far as the rub ? And I will also be using cayenne pepper as well

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky