pork ribs with iced tea mix

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dan the mano

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 22, 2017
first i must say sorry as i cant seem to pictures on here , however this is what i just tried...
i had went and rubbed down first set of pork ribs with ( miracle whip) and then added following spices to taste , salt,pepper onion ,garlic and of course the ice tea mix , ( i wanted the lemon taste in small but decent amounts). i then wrapped in tin foil and then done the 2-2-1 method .WOW that was good stuff for sure for us and the neighbors.

i had then went and rubbed down the second set of pork ribs with olive oil and done just the same as the first set ... it was very good ... however i think along with most of the other people ,i will be sticking with the miracle whip from now on as the base for my rub.

then i tried to do burnt ends .. thinking it would be real easy ... lol , yea right .. i had taken my ends from the ribs.. then taken some beef (pepper corn ) steak and added that .. then thought .awe what the hey ... so i sliced up a onion and red pepper and added that to . as it turned out ... i had a good mixture , but a better soup or stew base. and yes i did try to do the rest of the cook as the way i have been showed on here complete with sauce of some sort.

so conclusion , lol , my ribs were great ... better work on the burnt ends more .

Sounds good, bet they'd look even better. How are you tying to include pic's with a camera computer combo or straight from your phone?

Chris

Sounds good, bet they'd look even better. How are you tying to include pic's with a camera computer combo or straight from your phone?

Chris
trying to go from my cell(I phone), ,and well im not quite the best with my phone either

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky