Pork Butt

Discussion in 'Pork' started by biohazmat, Dec 1, 2014.

1. biohazmat

biohazmat Newbie

I smoked a 8 lb Pork Butt in the beginning of November in Minnesota at Deer Camp and I do have to say it was the best one I have done so far. I direct smoked it for 5 hours with a mixture of Apple,Cherry and Roasted Garlic and Beer wood pellets and then wrapped in foil for 3 hours and ohhhhh myyyyyyyy goodddddnesssss!

The 2nd Photo is of the 11lb ham I did over Thnaksgiving with the same Pellets as the Pork Butt

2. chef willie

chef willie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

nice work on both.....well done....Willie

3. crazymoon

crazymoon Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Makes me hungry ! nice job !

4. oldschoolbbq

oldschoolbbq Smoking Guru OTBS Member

So , now you're Hooked [​IMG]  

O.S.D. is a disorder that causes one to constantly need to Smoke Meat [​IMG]  Soon you will have the Neighbor hood starting to visit more and more , until you have a crowd you can't shake a Rib Bone at .  Obsessive Smoking Disorder is a Hoot and will have

your pocketbook screaming [​IMG]

have fun and..  

5. wolfman1955

wolfman1955 Master of the Pit

oldschool hit that right on the head O.S.D. is a budget changing disease! Before O.S.D I always had a stash of money hidden in the back of my wallet that I called my mad money, you know get mad at the wife or boss, go buy myself something. But now I am lucky to be able to afford even thinking about getting mad!! LOL
    Keep Smokin!!!
    Wolf

6. disco

disco Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice looking smokes, biohazmat.

Disco

7. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I have to ask, beer wood pellets?

8. Nice job, looks great   BOTH of them

Gary