Pork butt question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jtstitzel

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 13, 2013
Citrus County Florida
Ok so I've been working in my butt recipe for awhile and I have some questions. I spray the meat periodically during the smoke and after I reach the desired IT I wrapp in foil and add my finishing sauce while it rests. The only issue I have is do I pour the sauce over the whole butt or just into the bottom of the wrapping? I usually add the liquid seal up the meat wrap in towels then let sit in a cooler for upwards of an hour. Any help would be great thanks guys.

Yeah , that.
drool.gif

There is no need to add any liquid to the foil during the final rest. You can however, add some liquid during the foiling stage to get through the Stall....JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky